Whether your business is large or small, the law requires that it shall be at a standard that is safe and a healthy place to work. Your staff must be able to go to work safe in the knowledge that they will return home again at the end of the day without fear of injury or harm.
If you are an employer, it is your responsibility to ensure a healthy and safe place of work.
Some of your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish a valid occupational health and safety program
- Train your employees to do their work safely and provide proper supervision
- Provide staff with the necessary support and training to carry out health and safety responsibilities
- Ensure adequate first aid equipment, supplies, and trained first aiders are on site to handle injuries
- Regularly inspect your workplace to make sure everything is working properly and that health and safety standards haven’t dropped
- Address any problems reported by workers
- Report all injuries that required medical attention
- Investigate incidents where workers are injured or equipment is damaged
Maltby Professional Services can be there for you when you need us most.
For a monthly retainer fee you will be able to contact us via telephone and email and receive all the health and safety support and advice you need. This service along with the all the other services we have mentioned will cover all the topics listed above.
This will mean that you can have the reassurance and peace of mind that all your health and safety needs are covered and any information or advice is just a click or a call away.